Wednesday, 21 March 2012

AGE

Hang on....
Is 44 and 7/12ths middle age??? It's nearly half of 90 and I'd call 90 old, but am I middle-aged?
I don't feel middle-aged.
I don't think I look middle-aged.
Most of the time I don't act middle-aged.

One thinks of middle-aged as men or women going through a crisis. Would you consider the recent purchase of red, personalised, car registration plates as an example of me perhaps having a slight mid-life crisis?????

3 comments:

  1. The Floooooooze

    you are most definitely not middle aged as that would mean I am also and we both don't act it so therefore no not middle aged. You're young, gorgeous and sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank-you vampgirl. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. It would make me OVER middle aged so just shut your mouth! :)
    And mid life crises usually entail acting totally immature and buying useless things and dating unsuitable people. Oh wait. That may just be me...

    ReplyDelete