Wednesday, 21 March 2012

It has to start with tiny steps......

Well hello and welcome to my confessions.
But before I start, let me make one very important announcement/confession.....

I don't know what I'm doing!!! 

So if you want to hear all about why I am a middle-aged dancing queen you will have to bear witness to my blogging ineptitude. This experience may very well be a challenge to you the reader as much as it is for me but I know that I'm ready to tackle this latest learning experience.

If you're ready to risk a few trodden tootsies go and slip on your dance shoes, take your dance partner's hand and get your butt out on that dance floor with me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there l can relate to you l am in this category but to make you feel better l am well and truly past the middle age bit. You will be fine if l can progress into the tech world anyone can so hang on in there and keep dancing!!!

    ReplyDelete