Tuesday, 26 June 2012
The holiday queen
Well avid readers (of which I know there are hundreds),this middle-aged dancing queen is on the trip of a lifetime. A week in Florida to be followed up by three weeks in Greece. It has taken a few years of saving for this massive adventure but I've done it and we are here. By we I mean my friend, her partner and her two girls, my son Matthew and myself.
It doesn't quite seem real, but it is. The very sore bum from sitting in economy for more than sixteen hours certainly attests to that. But at last we rest in real beds, to sleep real sleep. Never thought I would be able to sleep sitting up on a plane ....but I most certainly did.
And speaking of sleep...... I need some. We have another plane to catch in the morning. This time to Orlando. Shopping. Disneyworld. Universal studios.
Woohoo!!!!!! Holidays!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment